5 Things You Need to Know About Rob
- Rob started his Achievers journey when the company was still a Toronto start-up. He now lives and works in the US headquarters in San Francisco.
- He is an avid believer that recognition and technology in the HR space support employee engagement and performance – and he has spoken in over 20 North American cities on this very topic.
- Rob went to Ryerson University in Toronto where he studied Business with focus on Marketing and Information Technology and feels fortunate to be leading Marketing in a software company today.
- He is passionate about helping build great companies in fast-growth mode and can’t see himself working for a large, slow-moving company… or the government.
- He has a no-longer-secret desire to be a professor in marketing and business when he grows up.
Fun Fact: Rob owns eight guitars, used to play in a rock band, and enjoys to play and listen to everything from old school rock to metal. One of Rob’s written songs has turned into published poetry.