Achievers Announces Key Integrations to Allow Recognition “In the Flow of Work” for an End-to-End Engagement Solution
Open API Allows Integrations with Leading Enterprise Social Media, Health & Wellness, Learning Management, Performance Management, and Other Popular Workplace Apps, Platforms and Productivity Tools
SAN FRANCISCO and TORONTO – September 27, 2016 – Achievers, an industry leader in employee recognition and rewards solutions, today announced several key integrations through its open API that extend the reach of its employee engagement platform throughout the daily flow of work. The integrations allow for the creation and display of recognition data from and within certain third party systems, including Enterprise Social Media platforms, Health & Wellness, Learning Management, Performance Management and more, making recognition pervasive throughout an employee’s daily routine.
The newly-announced integrations, along with several integrations already in place, make it easier for Achievers customers to build out their employee engagement portfolio to include a number of commonly used apps and platforms. By having initiatives like health and wellness challenges or safety campaigns linked to their existing recognition and rewards platform, employees are more likely to participate, while managers are able to measure participation and celebrate success.
“These new integrations represent the next step in the continuing evolution of the innovative Achievers platform,” said Achievers general manager, David Brennan. “Our powerful, flexible, open API makes it easier for our customers to further extend a culture of recognition throughout their businesses and see the benefits in the form of increased engagement across the board.”
Additionally, to encourage and facilitate the development of even more platform-extending integrations, Achievers has announced the launch of the Achievers Development Community, where developers and customers can develop and share pre-built open source apps via the company’s GitHub page, at: https://github.com/achievers.
Integrations now available through the open API include:
- Igloo: A leading provider of cloud-based modern intranet solutions, connecting people with the information they need to do their best work. With Achievers integrated into Igloo, employee recognition lives in the context of collaborative workflows to power a more engaged, productive, and results-oriented organization.
- Propsboard: A TV operating system that amplifies recognitions by broadcasting them to office TVs. Integration provides the ability to display Achievers recognitions on Propsboard-enabled TV screens.
- WellRight: A leading provider of corporate wellness software that aims to increase the physical and mental well-being of employees. Integration enables HR teams to create recognitions and reward Achievers points based on successful completion of wellness challenges.
- Sharepoint: Microsoft’s popular collaboration and workflow management tool. Integration enables the ability to launch a recognition created from within Sharepoint,
- Slack: A leading real-time group messaging and collaboration platform. Developed by Achievers’ customer Cox Automotive, a transformative leader in the way the world buys, sells and owns cars, the Slack integration allows employees to send and receive recognitions from within Slack, and;
- SumTotal: A leading HR software company that provides human resource management software and services. Integration provides the ability to create a recognition upon successful completion of a course or training module.
Taken together, the new and existing integrations touch on the full employee experience and allow recognition in the flow of work to encourage desired behaviors in the following areas, including:
- Heath & Wellness – To launch recognitions based on performance in Health and Wellness challenges and campaigns.
- Learning Management/Professional Development – To trigger recognitions when employees complete a course or training module.
- Performance Management – To send recognitions to performance management systems, providing another source of important performance data.
- Social Media – To allow employers and employees to share recognitions with their broader social networks over popular social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ platforms, as well as certain enterprise social media platforms, Jive and Yammer.
Documentation for the Achievers API is available on GitHub, at: https://github.com/Achievers/achievers-api/wiki
Microsoft, Sharepoint and Yammer are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks remain the property of their respective owners.
Forward-Looking Statements This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Forward-looking statements are indicated by words or phrases such as “guidance,” “believes,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “estimates,” “plans,” “continuing,” “ongoing,” and similar words or phrases and the negative of such words and phrases. Forward-looking statements are based on our current plans and expectations and involve risks and uncertainties which are, in many instances, beyond our control, and which could cause actual results to differ materially from those included in or contemplated or implied by the forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among other things, the development of our API platform and our customers’ continued development of their employee engagement platforms.
Other risks and uncertainties relating to the business of Blackhawk are: our ability to grow adjusted operating revenues and adjusted net income as anticipated, our ability to grow at historic rates or at all, the consequences should we lose one or more of our top distribution partners or fail to attract new distribution partners to our network or if the financial performance of our distribution partners’ businesses decline, our reliance on our content providers, the demand for their products and our exclusivity arrangements with them, our reliance on relationships with card issuing banks, the consequences to our future growth if our distribution partners fail to actively and effectively promote our products and services, the ability of our distribution partners to implement EMV compliance within their expected timeline and lift the measures they may have taken prior to such compliance to limit or control their exposure to liability for fraud losses; changes in consumer behavior away from our distribution partners and our products resulting from limits or controls implemented by our distribution partners during our distribution partners’ transition to EMV compliance; the requirement that we comply with applicable laws and regulations, including increasingly stringent money-laundering rules and regulations, and other risks and uncertainties described in our reports and filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”), including the risks and uncertainties set forth in Item 1A under the heading Risk Factors in our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended January 2, 2016 and other subsequent periodic reports we file with the SEC. We undertake no obligation to update forward-looking statements to reflect developments or information obtained after the date hereof and disclaim any obligation to do so, other than as may be required by law.
The Devon Group for Achievers
(732) 706-0123, ext. 100