The 1% Solution - How to Effectively Manage Your Rewards and Recognition Budget
A very small thing can be the only thing that is important.In fact, spending as little as 1% of your employee payroll on specific, timely and meaningful recognition is as important as the other 99% of your employee dollars. That 1% is what makes the difference.
Instant Access to Document
Leading companies partner with Achievers.