The Role of Technology in Employee Recognition
This report reveals the benefits of using technology for employee recognition, and why it can help make recognition practices easier and more frequent. You will learn from best-in-class companies and why integrating this technology is relevant to your workforce. Read this report and grasp how you can create clearer messaging around the right behaviors to power results.
- Learn why technology is a powerful enabler of employee recognition, but it is most effective when combined with offline practices
- Understand why organizations that use both on- and offline recognition have a stronger sense of community, and benefit from senior leaders that provide frequent employee recognition
- Learn how using technology for employee recognition can help your organization determine what kind of recognition should occur and when, because not all recognition is the same
- Grasp why recognition technology should not replace the valued in-person “thank you”
- Start to focus on creating a culture that promotes many different ways to recognize employees, so it becomes part of the organization’s environment
Instant Access to Archived Analyst Insights
Leading companies partner with Achievers.