What is ACE?
The Achievers Customer Experience (ACE) brings together our valued customers, industry analysts, and thought leaders. The mission of ACE is to share best practices on the future of Employee Success and how organizations can recruit, retain, and inspire their people.
When and where is ACE 2018?
October 23-24 in Toronto, Ontario.
Why should I attend ACE?
We think there are countless reasons why you should attend ACE, but we’ve narrowed it down to three:
- Commitment to continued professional development. Out content is being submitted to the HR Certification Institute (HRCI), Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), and the Canadian Council of Human Resources Associations (CCHRA) for recertification credits for your credential(s). Please check back often for updates on the amount of credits you could earn.
- Hear from the experts. Our speakers are established business leaders, strategists, practitioners, and peers in the rewards and recognition space. Many of them are current HR professionals, while others are well-respected thought leaders who know what you need to know. Additionally, hear from the Achievers product experts about the newest and latest offerings.
- Engaging with your peers. We can’t have a world-class user conference without incorporating engagement! Collaborating with your peers is a huge pillar of professional success and we want you to leave feeling inspired.
Who should attend ACE?
Anyone who wants to network with peers, hear from thought leaders in the rewards & recognition space, or learn about new product enhancements. Whether you are the Director of HR at a multi-national retail organization or the talent specialist at a financial services company, there is something for you and your needs at ACE.
What topics/sessions will be covered at ACE?
Our content will offer three (3) tracks:
- Aspire (Thought Leadership Track)
- Achieve (Customer Success Track)
- Accelerate (Product Track)
Content will revolve around various needs and unique interests, so understanding each track will help you plan better.
Please refer to agenda page for updates on speakers and content.
What are the fees to attend ACE?
Please refer to our pricing page.
Can I transfer my ACE registration to a colleague/friend?
We understand things come up- please contact the Achievers Event Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are looking to transfer your registration.
Which airport should I fly in and out of?
Toronto is served by both Toronto Pearson International Airport and Billy Bishop Airport. Please visit the Hotel and Travel page for details.
What is the dress code for ACE?
Business casual attire. Please note that hotel conference rooms can sometimes be chilly, so bring a jacket or sweater with you.
What if I have more questions about ACE?
Bummer! We were hoping to cover everything you may need to prepare yourself for ACE, but we understand sometimes things get overlooked. If you are unable to find answers to your questions on this website, please feel free to email the
Achievers Event Support Team at email@example.com!
Where will ACE be in 2019?
We are hard at work finding an A-MAZING location to host ACE next year! We will be announcing the next host city during ACE 2018 in Toronto!