Join us in
A global city, Toronto is a centre of business, finance, arts and culture, and is recognized as one of the most multicultural and cosmopolitan cities in the world.
Centrally located, Toronto is easily accessible by air and offers many cultural attractions within the city limits and beyond, should you choose to extend your visit. In addition to the compelling ACE content and planned networking and social events, there is a wide range of unique neighborhoods for you to explore in this great city!
OFFICIAL CONFERENCE HOTEL
Delta Toronto Hotel, 75 Lower Simcoe Street,
Toronto, Ontario M5J 3A6
To access the special ACE 2018 group rate of $289/night CAD (plus applicable taxes), make sure to request your hotel reservation within the online ACE 2018 registration form!
Click here to register now!
- In the Entertainment District opposite Roundhouse Park
- 5 minute walk to the revolving eatery at CN Tower
- 7 minute walk to baseball & concerts at Rogers Centre
- 4 minute walk to Union subway station
- On property casual restaurant and a whisky bar
- Indoor pool, hot tub and gym
- Contemporary hotel featuring floor-to-ceiling windows
- Polished rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and coffeemakers
- Suites add sitting areas or separate living rooms
- Kitchenettes suites available
- 24/7 Room service
- Free parking
Traveling to Toronto
Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- 20 miles / 30 kilometres from the Delta Toronto Hotel
- Carriers include Air Canada, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, and United Airlines & others.
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ)
- ~1 mile / 2 kilometres from the Delta Toronto Hotel
- Served exclusively by Porter Airlines and Air Canada
UP Express & Public Transit
- UP Express runs from Toronto Pearson International Airport to Union Station in 25 minutes. Union Station connects to the Delta Toronto Hotel making this is the fastest and most affordable airport transit.
- Toronto Transit Commission Subway Line 1 stops in Union Station to provide easy access to all major attractions in Toronto.