June 23, 2020
As we move towards a new normal, organizations must continue to find ways to empower and support employees through this ongoing change.
At Achievers our mission is to Change the Way the World Works, and that means stepping up when the world changes.
That’s why we’ve launched the Critical Event Resilience Survey and Toolkit. It’s a follow up to and builds on the Response Survey and Toolkit, with new questions and conversation starters. Incorporate parts of it into your pulse survey or run it separately to measure organizational resilience.
Resilience is the ability to recover quickly from adversity and it’s a skill we could all use in these fast-changing times. It’s not about what happens to you, it’s how you deal with it that can make the difference. Organizational resilience is a crucial ingredient to long-term success and the good news is you can measure and build resilience.
The Critical Event Resilience Survey and Toolkit was built by Achievers Workforce Institute on a foundation of science and research to help you monitor and impact resilience at your organization.
Preparing for the physical return to work
In addition to the Resilience Survey, Achievers Workforce Institute has crafted the Supported Return to Work Survey, designed to help identify any risk areas in the physical return to work. Run it 4-6 weeks before your organization heads back to the workplace to get employee feedback on crucial areas such as safety, transportation, and caretaking.
As the world continues to change and evolve, Achievers is committed to helping our employees, customers, and community overcome challenges. We have dedicated resources to looking at the way forward for individuals and organizations and will continue to share our findings in the form of free, practical resources.
You can download both of these surveys here.
If you want to contact us, you can reach out any time at 1-888-622-3343.
April 17, 2020
For the last month, Achievers has been looking for new ways to give back to our community in this challenging time. As our workforce adjusts to working remotely and we all adapt to the ongoing physical distancing, it feels more important than ever to be giving back in useful and unique ways.
To that end, we have created a range of resources to help your organization through this pandemic, whether you need to better support your teams, or just want to share appreciation far and wide. Here’s what we’ve been working on:
- Measure employee sentiment and find tools to better support your teams in times of crisis with the Critical Event Survey and Toolkit. Download and start implementing it today.
- Share joy with others by using our range of Appreciation Cards to say thanks to someone who has gone above and beyond, whether that’s a coworker, friend, or neighbor.
- Get the latest insights into employee engagement on our Engage blog. From appreciation ideas, tips for working remotely, and even insight into how Achievers customers are using recognition as a key tool for Culture Continuity™ – it’s all available on our blog.
These are uncertain and fast-changing times. I remain committed to supporting our employees, customers, and community to the utmost of our ability. I truly believe in the value of recognizing and listening to employees at this time to drive engagement and improve morale across the organization. We’ll continue to work to create and improve assets to help you support your team and your community.
Achievers is here to help you, we’re always available at 1-888-622-3343.
March 18, 2020
At Achievers, the health and success of our employees, families, customers, suppliers, and communities are a top priority. With the onset of Coronavirus (COVID-19), that remains unchanged. We continue to prioritize the health and safety of our employees and remain committed to high levels of service to you and your employees.
Achievers is monitoring COVID-19 closely and has taken additional precautions to keep our employees safe, minimize impact to our communities, and ensure strong business operations.
Our workforce is dispersed globally, with employees working remotely on a regular basis, ensuring a high degree of business continuity. Our Business Continuity plans are updated and tested for varying degrees of situations. Preparedness plans are in place, enabling us to act quickly as the global health situation evolves.
As a leading HR technology company, we feel a strong sense of responsibility to lead by example. We are following the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and are also implementing the following precautionary measures:
- We have established a COVID-19 Task Force, in addition to our Emergency Response and Risk Management teams, to collectively address COVID-19 implications globally.
- To play our part in social distancing and reducing community transmission, all Achievers employees, globally, are strongly encouraged to work remote beginning March 16.
- Our workforce is well-equipped to support the needs of our customers, partners, and vendors virtually; with remote-working tools and best practices already in place.
- Employee business travel is restricted.
- With health and safety as the utmost priority, safety and readiness protocols are in place for employees that feel ill, even with mild symptoms.
- We are evaluating upcoming Achievers events and will communicate updates as they occur.
During this unprecedented time, we remain committed to supporting not only our employees, but also our customers as they help their workforce navigate through new challenges. We’re here to help with ideas and communication campaigns on our shared mission to reinforce connection and belonging through recognition.
As a final reminder, our Member Experience team will continue to operate 24/7 to support your employees. And as always, if you have any questions, please contact your Achievers representative.
Resources to support you and your employees
Get insights and top tips on remote work.
How to Keep Remote Employees Engaged
Access tips for keeping your remote workers engaged and motivated.
The New Digital Workforce: A Guide to Engaging Today’s Employees
Discover how to support employees through the new world of work.
How to Work From Home Effectively
Learn 5 best practices on how to work from home effectively.
How to Build a Resilient Workplace
Dr. Natalie Baumgartner, Chief Workforce Scientist at Achievers, shares her insights and top tips on how to build a resiliency at work.
Tips to Engage Employees During Times of Change
Access our 12 tips on how to engage your workforce during times of change.
The Evolution of Connection and Need for Belonging
Technology has made us more “connected” than ever, yet we are experiencing a disconnection trend. Learn more about the evolution of connection and the workforce’s need for belonging.