March 18, 2020
At Achievers, the health and success of our employees, families, customers, suppliers, and communities are a top priority. With the onset of Coronavirus (COVID-19), that remains unchanged. We continue to prioritize the health and safety of our employees and remain committed to high levels of service to you and your employees.
Achievers is monitoring COVID-19 closely and has taken additional precautions to keep our employees safe, minimize impact to our communities, and ensure strong business operations.
Our workforce is dispersed globally, with employees working remotely on a regular basis, ensuring a high degree of business continuity. Our Business Continuity plans are updated and tested for varying degrees of situations. Preparedness plans are in place, enabling us to act quickly as the global health situation evolves.
As a leading HR technology company, we feel a strong sense of responsibility to lead by example. We are following the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and are also implementing the following precautionary measures:
- We have established a COVID-19 Task Force, in addition to our Emergency Response and Risk Management teams, to collectively address COVID-19 implications globally.
- To play our part in social distancing and reducing community transmission, all Achievers employees, globally, are strongly encouraged to work remote beginning March 16.
- Our workforce is well-equipped to support the needs of our customers, partners, and vendors virtually; with remote-working tools and best practices already in place.
- Employee business travel is restricted.
- With health and safety as the utmost priority, safety and readiness protocols are in place for employees that feel ill, even with mild symptoms.
- We are evaluating upcoming Achievers events and will communicate updates as they occur.
During this unprecedented time, we remain committed to supporting not only our employees, but also our customers as they help their workforce navigate through new challenges. We’re here to help with ideas and communication campaigns on our shared mission to reinforce connection and belonging through recognition.
As a final reminder, our Member Experience team will continue to operate 24/7 to support your employees. And as always, if you have any questions, please contact your Achievers representative.
Resources to support you and your employees
Get insights and top tips on remote work.
How to Keep Remote Employees Engaged
Access tips for keeping your remote workers engaged and motivated.
The New Digital Workforce: A Guide to Engaging Today’s Employees
Discover how to support employees through the new world of work.
How to Work From Home Effectively
Learn 5 best practices on how to work from home effectively.
How to Build a Resilient Workplace
Dr. Natalie Baumgartner, Chief Workforce Scientist at Achievers, shares her insights and top tips on how to build a resiliency at work.
Tips to Engage Employees During Times of Change
Access our 12 tips on how to engage your workforce during times of change.
The Evolution of Connection and Need for Belonging
Technology has made us more “connected” than ever, yet we are experiencing a disconnection trend. Learn more about the evolution of connection and the workforce’s need for belonging.