Do you know what your personal brand says about you? And what is it saying about the company you work for? This week’s collection of articles takes a deep dive into the world of personal branding and how it is quickly evolving as social media continues to be part of our daily lives.
- “Rethink ‘Brand You’: Find Your Authentic Self” (via forbes.com)
Meghan M. Biro describes five ways to find your authentic self, and take on the challenge to learn something new about yourself and your personal brand.
- “The Hunt for the Pink Unicorn starts with your Employment Brand” (via workology.com)
To execute an employment branding strategy, the recruiting department must align with the marketing team. This article discusses the importance of creating your employement brand to discover the passive candidate.
- “What is Your Personal Brand?” (via wholesomecareerliving.com)
Do you know your personal brand? Seven facts about your personal brand and how you already have one wether you like it or not.
- “How to Build Your Personal Brand [10 Simple Steps]” (via theundercoverrecruiter.com)
Taking on your personal brand can be a rather large task. Follow these 10 steps to build a powerful brand that will open doors for you.
- “4 personal branding secrets to share with your team” (via zywave.com)
In a world of social media and emerging technologies, it is your employees’ personal brands that are making an impact on your company’s brands when potential customers are making purchasing decisions.
If you could describe your personal brand in three words, what would they be? Share with us in the comment section below.