Attitude is everything. Shawn Achor has the research to prove it and tips to help you live it.
Join us on September 11 as Shawn Achor, Founder and CEO of Good Think Inc., and Razor Suleman, Founder and Chief Evangelist of Achievers, reveal why happiness and Employee Success™ are the keys to driving brilliant employee performance, and most importantly, long-term business success.
By researching top performers at Harvard University, the world’s largest banks, and Fortune 500 companies, Shawn discovered patterns which create a happiness advantage for positive outliers—the highest performers at the company. He found that seventy-five percent of job success is not determined by intelligence, but instead by optimism, social support, and ability to see stress as a challenge instead of as a threat.
Shawn will explain the results outlined in his book The Happiness Advantage and teach you to incorporate these findings into your organization—and life. Join us and learn these tips and more to change your perspective and optimize your personal and business success:
- Focus on the positive. Intelligence, creativity, and every single business outcome are higher when our minds are at positive instead of negative, neutral, or stressed.
- Normal is merely average. Looking for trends leads to the cult of the average, where we bring exceptional outliers down in order to conform to “normal” standards.
- Don’t delete the weirdos. Examine why the outliers are so far above the curve, and use their secrets to move the whole curve up.
- Change your lens. If you can change the lens with which you perceive reality, you can change every single life and business outcome.
- Small changes ripple outward. Two minutes a day can train your brain to think positive and be happy. Small activities like expressing gratitude and exercise make the difference.
Attend the upcoming webinar to learn more about the science and benefits of The Happiness Advantage and receive the first chapter of Shawn Achor’s upcoming book, Before Happiness: The 5 Hidden Keys to Achieving Success, Spreading Happiness, and Sustaining Positive Change. Only one week left to register, so register now.