Great things happen over the course of one year, like brilliant employee performance, workplace success, and important milestones. This week we’re celebrating an exciting first year of [engage]! And we have you, our loyal reader, to thank.
Over the past year, [engage] has delivered thought leadership and topical articles to help companies create a social, collaborative environment, inspiring higher employee engagement and performance. These articles provide best practices to tackle your biggest challenge: encouraging employees to love work.
Check out five of the most popular articles from the last year for a recap of helpful tips and tricks (you never know when you’ll need them). Make sure to let us know what topics you like most by completing this quick two-minute survey.
- Want to improve employee engagement, but don’t know where to start? Check out the 8 elements of employee engagement and learn what’s most important for retaining your top talent.
- Turnover costs a pretty penny, but what is the root cause of the problem? Learn why Gallup says managers from hell are costing you billions.
- Does anyone out there actually enjoy performance reviews? The annual review is dead—but a better way exists with continuous feedback.
- By now you’ve realized that unhappy employees are bad for business. Check out the 19 signs of disengagement (and what you can do to avoid them).
- The art of engaging the Millennials—are you tired of this topic yet? It isn’t going anywhere. Find out the best way to inspire this fickle generation.
In the spirit of recognition (because you know we love it!), thank you, readers, for inspiring the [engage] content over the past year. We look forward to continuing our journey to Employee Success™ together. If you haven’t yet, subscribe now at the top right hand side of this page!