What are you doing this September? Join us at Achievers Customer Experience (ACE) 2019, the leading employee engagement and recognition conference in North America. ACE 2019 will focus on the theme Transform Your Perspective. To encourage these transformed perspectives, we’re bringing together hundreds of HR innovators like yourself who are ready to transform the way we work. Join us in the “Windy City” to share insights and network with HR professionals to deepen your understanding of employee engagement and the future of work.
Walk away feeling inspired
We’re excited to loop you in on our inspiring ACE 2019 keynote speaker lineup, which includes well-renowned leaders, disruptors, advocates, and innovators in the HR space. Our speakers were chosen to spark creative ideas and transform your perspective. You’ll walk away from each speaker feeling inspired to drive innovation and accelerate transformational change within your organization. Check out our ACE 2019 keynote speaker lineup:
Founder and CEO of Girls Who Code, New York Times Bestselling Author
Keynote Session: How to Fail First, Fall Hard, and Fail Fast
What you will learn:
- How to overcome roadblocks and forge new paths.
- Taking risks: choosing to seek failure rather than fear it.
- The tools to improving resiliency and embarking on new ideas.
New York Times Bestselling Author
Keynote Session: Atomic Habits – How to Get 1% Better Every Day
What you will learn:
- How to make small changes that will transform your habits and deliver remarkable results.
- The relationship between overly ambitious goals and failure.
- How to become your best self by adopting the daily practices and characteristics of the person you aspire to be.
Soccer Legend, Activist, New York Times Bestselling Author
Keynote Session: How to Come Together, Unleash Our Power, and Change the Game
What you will learn:
- How to make failure your fuel: Transform failure to wisdom and power.
- Leading from the bench: Lead from wherever you are.
- Champion each other: Claim each woman’s victory as your own.
- Demand the effing ball: Don’t ask permission. Take what you’ve earned.
Professional Troublemaker, New York Times Bestselling Author
Keynote Session: Speaking Truth to Power
What you will learn:
- Finding the courage to speak truth to power, especially when we’re alone and the stakes are high.
- Why telling the thoughtful truth should not be a revolutionary act. Speaking truth to power should not be sacrificial.
- People and systems count on our silence to keep us where we are. Sometimes being the first domino in the effect means being exactly who you are.
And this is just a taste of some of the incredible speakers this year. Check out the entire list of ACE 2019 speakers here.
5 reasons why you should attend ACE 2019
ACE 2019 is the place to be if you want to gain new HR insights, be challenged, and strengthen your thought leadership. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to further yourself as an HR innovator. Below are five reasons why you should attend ACE. You’ll be able to:
1. Transform your perspective
Whether you are the Director of HR at a multi-national retail organization or the Total Rewards Specialist at a financial services company or anything in between, you will benefit from the thought leadership, insights, and hands-on training presented at ACE. We have a list of distinguished speakers who are experts in employee engagement and human motivation – they’re ready to inspire you and your workforce.
2. Share insights on employee engagement and innovation
Collaborate and network with peers and employee engagement advocates from around the world. Surround yourself with like-minded individuals who are passionate about employee engagement and innovation. Share best practices and better understand how organizations can successfully recruit, retain, and inspire people through a culture of recognition and engagement. Even have a fun night out at the social event, taking place at Marshall’s Landing.
3. Accelerate your professional development
Attend content sessions that have been approved for recertification credits through HRCI, SHRM, and HRPA. The material covered at ACE is designed to educate HR professionals at all stages of their careers.
4. Demonstrate your commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Support positive change in the world outside the workplace. Every year at ACE, we come together to support a charity that is promoting a healthier and more productive world. Join us in Chicago and support our efforts to improve the lives of others globally.
5. Jump in on three speaking tracks
With three presentation tracks designed to inspire, empower, and accelerate, you’ll gain insight into how some of the most successful companies and leaders have leveraged employee engagement to meet key business objectives. Whether you want to gather insights from thought leaders in the HR space, learn about the strategies used by some of Achievers’ most successful customers to elevate their employee recognition and engagement programs, or take a deep dive into the capabilities of the Achievers Platform, we’ve got the speaking session for you.
Are you ready to join us at ACE 2019? Hear what Lauren Brittingham, Director of Organizational Development at Bayhealth Medical Center, had to say about her experience at ACE:
“ACE is an exciting event where global HR leaders gather to learn about the latest HR technologies and practices that positively impact organizational culture.”
Come spend two transformative days with us in Chicago and discover how HR innovators are acting to, “Change the way the world works.” Register now to claim your spot at ACE 2019. See you in Chicago!
ACE will be held at the Marriot Marquis Chicago hotel beginning with its ninth annual Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ Awards Gala on September 9th. For additional details regarding ACE 2019 sessions and registration, visit www.achievers.com/ace, and follow the conversation around ACE on Twitter by following @Achievers and #AACE19.
Do you have any thoughts on this article? Share your comments below.