Applying is Easy
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO NOMINATE YOUR COMPANY:
1. Read The Guidelines
2. Review Questions
3. Submit Application
It is essential you read through these guidelines to ensure your application is reviewed in a timely manner
1. The deadline for completing your organization’s application is TBD (pending reschedule due to COVID-19 pandemic).
2. You may edit your application as often as you like before the deadline to submit.
3. Please read the Application Questions prior to beginning the online application. The questions are listed exactly as they will appear on the application form so they can be used for preparation purposes.
4. Your organization will be asked to demonstrate how an environment fostering employee engagement based on the Eight Elements of Employee Engagement® has been created.
5. Each question must be answered in order for the submission to be considered eligible. Incomplete applications will not be judged.
6. Please note the 300-word limit per answer. It is very important to abide by this word-limit guideline. If a submission is judged to be significantly over the word limit guideline, Achievers reserves the right to pull the submission from the consideration of the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces® Awards judging panel.
7. Please avoid using your company’s name within the content of your submission.
8. All submissions will be reviewed by the panel of judges in full confidentiality and will not be shared with any third party.
9. Only online submissions will be accepted.