Companies spend over $100 billion a year to improve employee engagement in the workplace, and for good reason. We need employees to be willing, ready and able to meet challenges head on. We need them inspired, and we need them aligned. But engagement sits at only 34 percent — our methods aren’t working. We need better ways to boost this critical differentiator of business success. And the solution is recognition.
Join Meghan M. Biro for a dynamic, practical look at the business case for recognition as the driver of engagement. From a business perspective it’s a potent way to catalyze employee engagement and achieve ROI. Simple as it may sound, engagement is an engagement juggernaut: a culture of recognition drives itself. And for today’s changing workplace it taps into a constant: with feedback and recognition, we excel.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The realities of today’s workplace: must-know stats and studies.
- How recognition sparks a cycle of engagement.
- Best practices for shaping an engagement and recognition culture.
- How to include the full workforce in a recognition program.
- How leaders and upper-level managers can get the results you need.