Speaker: Meghan M. Biro, CEO, Talent Culture
Just one in five employees feels a strong sense of wellbeing, despite a focus on wellbeing by HR leaders over the past few years.
In the wake of the Great Resignation and a tight labor market, the need for organizations to think more broadly about employee wellbeing has never been more imperative. Unless organizations take steps to address stress and wellbeing in the workplace, they are at risk of high absenteeism, low productivity, and increasing turnover.
Join Meghan M. Biro as we look at the core issues of wellbeing. We will help you identify specific ways in which to take action to drive wellbeing success.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Wellbeing trends and challenges
- The HR-employee disconnect on the topic of wellbeing
- Stress and the COVID-19 pandemic
- How recognition is the key to unlocking wellbeing
- Supporting marginalized workers
- A look at global differences around wellbeing
- Recommendations for building a wellbeing plan