Join Meghan M. Biro for a dynamic, practical look at the business case for recognition as the driver of engagement. From a business perspective it’s a potent way to catalyze employee engagement and achieve ROI. Simple as it may sound, engagement is an engagement juggernaut: a culture of recognition drives itself. And for today’s changing workplace it taps into a constant: with feedback and recognition, we excel.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The realities of today’s workplace: must-know stats and studies
- How recognition sparks a cycle of engagement
- Best practices for shaping an engagement and recognition culture
- How to include the full workforce in a recognition program
- How leaders and upper-level managers can get the results you need
When Software is Greater than Hardware
Office designs and layouts are more important now than they have ever been before, but even with a perfectly designed office, if the team isn’t rooted in belonging, trust, and safety, all the work is for nothing. In this webinar we’re going to look at the softer side of work to better understand how to increase our soft skills, and build a greater sense of trust and belonging at work.
- Tips to recognize your employees
- How to build deeper levels of trust
- How to raise the level of consciousness of your decisions
- How to build credibility as a leader
- How to act on feedback
It comes down to understanding the human performance equation. Join us on December 11th for a free webinar with executive coach Jason Treu, who will outline key tactics, such as strategic recognition, that have significantly more impact than others. In this webinar, attendees will learn how to build a plan that incorporates those strategies and tactics to get an impactful ROI.
- How organizations can best leverage, empower, and inspire their biggest competitive advantage— their employees
- Four pillar employee engagement model to use to quickly maximize performance, problem-solving, engagement, teamwork, and overall happiness
- How to instantly build the essential foundation for a great place to work that attracts and retains talent (hint: trust and psychological safety are at the core)
- How to think like an employee to create “moments that matter” that positively impact and motivate employees
- Key tactics, tools, and activities to increase performance, engagement, and teamwork