Speaker: Meghan M. Biro, CEO, Talent Culture
In a time of crisis, employees need to feel valued, appreciated, supported and most of all, part of a team, especially if they’re working remotely. One of the most effective ways to do it is with recognition. Recognition crosses the remote divide and brings your employees together, replacing the current atmosphere of upheaval and uncertainty with an undeniable sense of safety, belonging, and connection. The human results are tangible. The business results are as well.
Join Meghan M. Biro for this timely and practical look into vital strategies for boosting community and safety with recognition — from timing to channels, metrics and messaging to newsfeeds and shares. She will map out how to turn recognition into an integral part of your workforce management strategy that drives alignment, meaning and emotional security. As we find new ways to build cohesive, dynamic work cultures no matter where we are, recognition is proving the X factor we all need.
- How radical changes to the nature of working impact your employees
- The four factors of effective recognition today
- How to meet the increased need for community and safety in the workplace
- How to find the cadence of recognitions that boosts connection and eases concerns
- How combining mobile and desktop recognitions drives a sense of community
- How to deliver the recognitions and rewards that matter to employees right now