Class of 2012: Understanding the Needs of your Future Workforce
54% of graduating students when job searching, ranked “career advancement opportunities” as the most important factor, over salary in determining where to work. Why does this matter to you? Because with each year that a class of students graduates, too comes new expectations, opinions, and perspectives about what makes companies an attractive place to work. So stay ahead of the curve, attract top talent, and keep your employees engaged and retained, your business needs to constantly evaluate its motivation strategies and branding tactics to ensure you are hitting your target market and positioning yourself as a leading business where Millennials want to work.
What you will learn:
- Understand insight from the entering workforce
- Pinpoint how Millennials intend to search for jobs to help your business market itself as an appealing place to work to graduating students
- Learn what factors are most important to Millennials when they are determining which company they want to work for
- Identify what motivates Millennials and how your engagement strategy can be catered to meet those needs to boost retention
- Understand how long Millennials intend to stay with a business and why this contradicts with the reality of high turnover rates today