The 2013 Guide to Recognition
Strategies, trends, and best practices in employee recognition
Employee recognition is a powerful tool. A strong recognition strategy drives key behaviors, improves morale, strengthens corporate culture, engages employees, and ultimately produces measurable business success.
In this guide, we illustrate the long-term benefits of engaged employees who are aligned to business goals and the bigger picture. It will also help you:
• Understand how employee recognition solves current challenges for HR
• Create a recognition strategy that drives key behaviors to increase bottom-line success
• Learn how to increase employee engagement and combat voluntary turnover
• Discover the link between employee happiness and customer loyalty
This how-to guide is structured to be flexible. Read it cover-to-cover, or just cherry-pick the sections you need most. Chapters include:
• Why does my business need a recognition strategy?
• How do I sell it to senior management?
• How do I get started?
• Design for your people and launch like NASA
• Change management: build a culture of recognition
• Rewards can complement recognition
• Business success is key! How to begin and end there
What are you waiting for? Download your free copy today and start driving Employee Success™.
Instant Access to Whitepaper
Leading companies partner with Achievers.