Engaging your global workforce: aligning employees to business goals through rewards and recognition
According to the Towers Watson 2012 Global Workforce study, low levels of employee engagement lead to greater performance risks for global employers1. Disengagement causes misalignment, poor productivity, high turnover, employee absenteeism, and ultimately—hardship for business. With today’s volatile economy, your global organization cannot afford to rehire, retrain, and recover from the loss of revenues resulting from low levels of engagement.
Furthermore, if there’s anything more challenging than sustaining loyal customers, it’s retaining engaged and happy employees. At the end of the day, it’s engaged employees that create happy customers and display key behaviors that in turn produce revenue. When employees are engaged, they give the discretionary effort required to hit your business goals. Top employers rely on global employee rewards and employee recognition to foster employee engagement and drive brilliant performance, while overcoming the challenges brought on by cultural barriers and geographically dispersed employees.
There are many factors that impact a successful global rewards and recognition strategy. This white paper, Engaging your global workforce and aligning them to business goals through rewards and recognition, will help you grasp the fundamentals of global employee engagement and how it catalyzes business success.
Read this white paper and you will:
- Learn how global rewards and recognition help your company save money, consolidate costs, and retain happy, productive, results-driven employees
- Grasp the three most important elements to implementing a global rewards and recognition program
- Understand why employees aligned with corporate values achieve greater business results because they work towards a purpose greater than themselves
- Learn how to capture the trust of your workforce through global rewards and recognition
- Gain actionable best practices from 3M, a global innovation company, which reveals how the company implemented a global recognition strategy to transform its culture to drive engagement
Instant Access to Whitepaper
Leading companies partner with Achievers.